3.0

I ordered 3/4" X 3/8" T-Molding. 3/4" = .750 decimal.

They sent me 11/16" or .6875. Now, their site states all measurements are approximate. The problem with that is when you put T-Molding on the edge of a table to hide the bare wood you do not want a sliver of wood showing at the top and the bottom. They would not accept the fact they sent 11/16" instead of 3/4".

They refereed me to the disclaimer which basically states " Are products are not what they are listed as and you will never get a refund". All I wanted was 3/4" and they would not provide me with that and basically said read our disclaimer.

The products are imperfect or seconds. Stay clear!

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Great Lakes Skipper and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $34 and wants Great Lakes Skipper to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was catch all diclaimers. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Great Lakes Skipper t molding for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

On the Great Lakes Skipper website there is a disclaimer that states all measurements are approximate. It also states that items that are cut to order are not returnable, which T-Molding falls under that category.

Because we do understand the importance of making sure the fit is exactly what the customer is looking for AND knowing that this particular product is not returnable once it has been cut, we do offer samples.

This allows the customer to see exactly what they would be receiving prior to placing the order.We do our best to offer every opportunity for the customer to be completely comfortable with their purchasing decisions and are sympathetic to the customer in this situation. If the customer would like to give us a call we would be happy to try and find them a product they would be more satisfied with.